How to Get Rid of Under-Eye Bags: Fast and naturally
Eye bags under the eyes are the cosmetic problem that look awful and make the person look older than they really are. It is a very common condition seen with normal aging, tiredness, swelling, etc. Stress can also cause circles, bags under the eyes, skin disruptions, wrinkles around the eyes and premature aging. In this article you can get natural and home remedies for under eye bags.
This is an inherited problem which adds years to the skin and pouches appear under the eye. Some pouches are caused due to other reasons also like due to sinus, kidney ailments and urinary tract infection. It can also because of allergy which can cause by commercial beauty products, under-eye creams or mascaras. Skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate and has very little resilience and hence, when it stretches, it begins to sag. Other reasons for under eye bags are lack of sleep, age and other hormonal problems.
* Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day. This helps to cleanse the body impurities, which can contribute to under eye bags.
* Eight hours of sleep is necessary and recommended for all.
* Stay out of the sun. If you are going outside use a sunscreen.
* Sleep on the back; this keeps water from pooling up under your eyes overnight.
* Stay clear of things that irritate allergies or the eyes in general (i.e., cigarette smoke).
* When going out in sun use sunglasses to protect the eyes from the harmful rays.
* Eating ripe papaya can minimize Eye bags
* Eat Balanced and healthy food.
* Avoid salty and fatty foods.
* Sarvangasana is the best yoga posture to reduce eyes bags and it should be performed daily.
* Put two thin lemon slices directly on the bags. Do not wring the eyes firmly, be careful not to open. After 20 minutes rinse off with cold water.
* Put cotton balls drenched in the milk under the eyes for a few minutes. The lactic acid in the milk helps decrease darkness.
* Slice two thin piece of a potato and place each slice under the eyes and leave them for 20 minutes.
* Soak two cucumber slices in lemon juice for 3-5 minutes and place the cucumbers on the eyes for about 10-15 minutes.
* Put herbal tea bags or green tea bags soak in warm water for a while and then let them on the eyes for 10-15 minutes a few times a week.
* Apply a paste made from a teaspoon of tomato juice, half teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of gram flour. Keep it for 10 minutes. This is very effective and one of the famous home remedies for under eyes bag.
* Apply cucumber or potato juice on the eyes with cotton balls.
* Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice on the dark circles twice a day.
* Drink tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt.
* Make a mixture of lemon juice, cucumber juice and lanolin cream, apply under the eyes and keep for 10-15 minutes.
* Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice for treatment of dark circles under the eyes.
* To reduce the under eye bags apply freeze cucumber juice.
* Almond oil is considered best in removing the eye bags. Massage the area with the oil at night before going to bed.
* Application of cream with vitamin E and C also helps.
* Apply crushed mint leaves under the eyes for 20 minutes.
* Mix a little almond powder with milk cream and massage the mixture around your eyes before going to bed.
* Freeze two spoons in the freezer; take the spoons out of the freezer ten minutes later. Press the spoons onto the eye bags.
* Fill basin with water; add a drop each of rosemary oil extract and rose extract. Soak a Face towel in the water and then wring the towel and lay it on the eyes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
* Heat a small amount of olive oil and apply under the lower eyelid using cotton or cotton buds. Keep the sticks under the lower eyelid for a minute and pat the lower eyelid to help your face absorb the olive oil. Gently massage under the lower eyelid.
* Have a glass of hot water and add some salt. Adjust salt that added into the hot water to suit the need but, be sure not too salty. Cut cotton pads into the shape of eye masks and soak in the salty water and keep it for 5 minutes.